Jan 15, 2020
In this episode I am joined by Meg Doll and we chat all about
learning to love and forgive yourself, how self acceptance is the
key to moving beyond needing to be fixed.
In this episode:
- Meg reflects on the first time in her life, feeling the
need to be fixed and feeling like she wasn't good enough.
- Struggling with disordered eating, beginning at the age of
- Why we need to be nourished in order to thrive.
- How Meg finds gratitude for the pain she experienced through
- When the fear of food escalates.
- How to recognize if the patterns are disordered eating?
- Disassociating from your thoughts.
- The importance of taking care of yourself.
- When does control become the issue?
- How control expands into other areas of your life?
- Realizing the number on the scale is B.S.!
- You are the ONLY one who can dictate how you feel about
- Finding body neutrality.
- Diving into the beliefs you are holding onto that /
subconscious / old narratives and beliefs.
- Self forgiveness and placing loving where there wasn't loving
- Using your intuition.
- Signs that you are underfed.
- Eating intentionally vs. intuitively.
- Looking at your body through a new lens.
Meg Doll is a Registered Holistic Nutritionist,
Restorative Wellness Practitioner, and Certified Spiritual Coach
passionate about leading women to mental strength, emotional
intelligence, and a loving relationship with self through
consciousness, self compassion, forgiveness, and loving. Visit her website here. She has a
Unbreakable You, and you can always find her on Instagram